Bushnell CORE Low Glow Trail 24 MP
Product code: 13696
The new range of Bushnell camera CORE™ are built with more speed and range to capture more useful images. They have a longer lasting battery life and have more options for preset or custom settings to maximize your camera for your conditions. The settings can be easlily configured using the LCD screen. The cameras have 36 low glow LEDs emitting a faint red glow which is hardly visible to animals and humans alike. Its hybrid mode allows you to take photos and videos at the same time.
The SD card slot and menu settings can be easily accessed thanks to the front access panel.
- 24 Megapixels - Optimized for sharper, richer daytime images.
- 100 ft. Night Range - High contrast nighttime images with no washout.
- Weatherproof - Rugged design built to withstand the heat and cold.
- Low Glow - Brighter photos while emitted light still hardly visible to the human eye.
- 100 ft night range
- 0.3 second trigger speed for still images
- 0.5 second trigger speed for videos
- 1 second recovery rate
- 5 images per triggered event
- Sensitivity adjustable
- Multi-flash mode
- 1080p at 30 fps video with audio
- 10 to 12 months battery life with lithuim batteries
- Removable Battery Tray
- Two-year limited warranty
The camera is supplied with a strap and a Quick Start Guide.
- More Info
- Model number: 119936M
- Image resolution: 24MP
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (30FPS)
- Trigger speed: 0.3s (still images only)
- Recovery speed: 1s (still images only)
- PIR sensor: Low/Medium/High/Auto
- Night vision flash: 100' / 30.5m
- LCD display: LCD black and white text screen
- Date / time / temperature / moon phase stamp: Yes
- GPS geotag: Yes
- Field scan 2x: Yes
- Audio record: Yes
- Hybrid capture: Yes
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Power supply: AA x 6
- SD card capacity: 32GB
- Colour: Brown
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING on orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer. Schwegler products need to be ordered by 11am for next day delivery.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or Interlink, and larger items are sent usingTNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Hacklings.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.