As seen on Springwatch!
Perfect for bat hobbyists, bat walks and bat groups, the EMT2 is still the smallest and easiest to use hand-held bat detector available and is now available for Android. Plus it's bright red so you won't lose it in the field!
Intuitive to use, the EMT2 lets you listen to, record and identify bats using your Android device with the Echo Meter Touch app, which is free to download from Google Play. You can view bat calls displayed live on the screen while you listen, and the calls can be recorded for you to review at your leisure. The app suggests the most likely species flying overhead and contains links to further information.
Wildlife Acoustics's Real Time Expansion technology allows you to listen to bat calls as never before, maintaining tone and timing, and allowing you to hear different species at the same time. If you prefer, Heterodyne and Time-Expansion modes are also available.
The EMT app lets you share high-quality recordings with friends and colleagues. GPS view shows locations of recordings and species ID on map or satellite views.
Why buy the EMT2?
- Detect and identity bats using your Android device.
- Listen the calls of bats flying overhead and watch them on-screen
- Save calls to look at in detail later
- Appreciate the full complexity of bat calls by listening with Real Time Expansion technology
- Easily create maps showing where you have recorded bats
- Share your recordings with friends and colleagues
- Download the Echo Meter Touch app for free to try before you buy
- A professional quality bat detector at an affordable price
Wildlife Acoustics have a range of tutorial videos HERE
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email email@example.com
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.