Waterproof and submersible case for large compact camera.
- It allows you to get photos when it’s really wet and underwater
- Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- It’s sand-proof as well as waterproof
- It comes supplied with 3 desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates.
- Your camera should float in this case – but make sure you test yours in a basin before
- Colour - cool grey with grey shoulder strap
- Material - TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- This case is 100% PVC-free. It is made of a special TPU which is thin enough for you to operate your camera through, but still remarkably strong.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® seal opens and closes with a quick twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it’s open.
Aquapac - Submersible Camera Cases
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.