Submersible waterproof pouch perfect for protecting the essential items you can’t leave safely. Hotel room keys, car keys and cash are all safe, and the case is so small that it fits in a pocket or inside a wetsuit.
- Guaranteed waterproof to 165ft/50m - IPX8
- Use all buttons and switches through the case
- A perfect fit for Asthma inhalers
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most of our cases it’ll float if you drop it in water.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open
- Fits keys, cards, very small phones and cash
- Material: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
- Colour: cool grey with acid green lanyard
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.