Most trail cameras use only one image sensor to capture images 24 hours a day. So you settle for daytime images that are less sharp and rich, and nighttime images that lack consistent illumination and range. CORE™ Dual Sensor (DS) Technology gives you two image sensors—one optimized for more sharp and rich images during the day and another optimized for images with consistent and further illumination at night.
The SD card slot and menu settings can be easily accessed thanks to the front access panel.
- 30 Megapixels - Optimized for sharper, richer daytime images.
- High Quality Images Day or Night - Dual Sensors (DS) for sharper, richer daytime images and higher contrast, more detailed images at night.
- 100 ft. Night Range - High contrast nighttime images with no washout.
- Weatherproof - Rugged design built to withstand the heat and cold.
- Low Glow - Brighter photos while emitted light still hardly visible to the human eye.
- No Glow - Nearly invisible to the human eye, no light emitted while capturing photos and video making it great for wildlife and security uses.
The camera is supplied with a strap and a Quick Start Guide
Make your own bundle by selecting the different accessories from the drop down lists.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email email@example.com
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.