Echo Meter Touch 2 for iOS
Product code: 13888
The next generation Echo Meter Touch, is perfect for bat hobbyists, bat walks and bat groups. The EMT2 is still the smallest and easiest to use hand-held bat detector available. Plus it's bright red so you won't lose it in the field!
Intuitive to use, the EMT2 lets you listen to, record and identify bats using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with the Echo Meter Touch app, which is free to download from the Apple App Store. You can view bat calls displayed live on the screen while you listen, and the calls can be recorded for you to review at your leisure. The app suggests the most likely species flying overhead and contains links to further information.
Wildlife Acoustics's Real Time Expansion technology allows you to listen to bat calls as never before, maintaining tone and timing, and allowing you to hear different species at the same time. If you prefer, Heterodyne and Time-Expansion modes are also available.
The EMT app lets you share high-quality recordings with friends and colleagues. Files can be exported via WiFi, iTunes, MMS messaging or email for further analysis. GPS view shows locations of recordings and species ID on map or satellite views.
Why buy the EMT2?
- Detect and identity bats using your iPhone or iPad.
- Listen the calls of bats flying overhead and watch them on-screen
- Save calls to look at in detail later
- Appreciate the full complexity of bat calls by listening with Real Time Expansion technology
- Easily create maps showing where you have recorded bats
- Share your recordings with friends and colleagues
- Download the Echo Meter Touch app for free to try before you buy
- A professional quality bat detector at an affordable price
- In The Field
View the training video here:
- More Info
- Sample rate: 256k samples per second
- Recording format: 16-bit full-spectrum WAV
- Maximum recording frequency: 128Khz
- Adjustable Trigger Minimum Frequency
iOS run Time:
- iPad: Up to 13 hours
- iPad Mini: Up to 8 hours
- iPhone: Up to 4 hours
- Width: 1.9” (48 mm)
- Length: 1.4” (35 mm)
- Length including Lightning connector: 1.7” (43 mm)
- Thickness: .29”-.62” (7.3 mm - 15.8 mm)
- Weight: 20 grams/.7 ounces
- Enclosure: Rugged ABS/polycarbonate housing with an integrated acoustical horn
The EMT2 is compatible with:
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPad Pro (9.7 inch)
- iPad Pro (12.9 inch)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 4
- iPod Touch (6th generation released July 2015)
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING on orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer. Schwegler products need to be ordered by 11am for next day delivery.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or Interlink, and larger items are sent usingTNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Hacklings.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email email@example.com
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.