The next generation EMT especially for professional use. The Echo Meter Touch 2 Pro for iOS is still the smallest and easiest to use 16-bit Full Spectrum hand-held bat detector on the market, now with an improved microphone, adjustable gain and higher sample rate. Plus it's bright red so you won't lose it in the field!
Intuitive to use, the EMT gives great visual and auditory feedback in the field, while also allowing you to save high quality, time, date and location stamped .WAV files that you can analyse back in the lab if necessary.
The Echo Meter Touch bat recorder has three components: your iPhone/Pod/Pad (please see the More Info tab for a list of compatible models); the unit itself, which plugs into your device; and the Echo Meter Touch App, which is free to download for trial from the Apple App Store.
Files can be exported via WiFi, iTunes, MMS messaging or email for further analysis. GPS view shows locations of recordings and species ID on map or satellite views. Uses a new, high-quality ultrasonic microphone for an exceptionally clean recording.
Perfect for proessional bat workers for use on walking transects, emergence surveys, and roost visits.
- Creates beautifully clear, real time, full colour spectrogram, and a waveform.
- Listen to calls in Real Time Expanded, Heterodyne, or Time Expansion.
- Highly configurable via your iPhone or iPad touch screen
- Adjustable display, trigger sensitivity, and RTE pitch
- Three adjustable gain settings
- On/off options for Auto-ID and Save Noise Files
- Toggle between Compressed and Expanded modes.
- The Auto-ID options for UK and European bats, based on Kaleidoscope classifiers
- Auto-ID suggests the top matches in real time or from recordings; you can change the ID if you disagree!
- Auto-ID options for Neotropical and North American bats included.
- Export .WAV files by email, text, Wifi or iTunes.
- Apple’s Split View (newer iPad models only) allows you to view the Echo Meter Touch app at the same time as another app such as a GPS, weather or notes app.
- Sample rate: 256k or 384k samples per second at 16 bits
- Recording format: 16-bit full-spectrum WAV
- Maximum recording frequency: 192Khz
- 3 selectable Gain settings
- Audio division ratio for RTE, HET and TE
- Switchable Nightly Sessions Mode (ON/OFF)
- Switchable RealTime ID (ON/OFF)
- Switchable Save Noise Files (ON/OFF)
- Adjustable Trigger Length, Trigger Window, Trigger Sensitivity and Trigger Minimum Frequency
iOS run Time:
- iPad: Up to 13 hours
- iPad Mini: Up to 8 hours
- iPhone: Up to 4 hours
- Width: 1.9” (48 mm)
- Length: 1.4” (35 mm)
- Length including Lightning connector: 1.7” (43 mm)
- Thickness: .29”-.62” (7.3 mm - 15.8 mm)
- Weight: 20 grams/.7 ounces
- Enclosure: Rugged ABS/polycarbonate housing with an integrated acoustical horn
The EMT2 Pro is compatible with:
- iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, XS, XR, and XS Max
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iPad Pro (all models excluding the 3rd generation of iPad Pros that replaced the Lightning connector with a USB-C connector. Note that an adapter for the 3rd generation iPad Pro will not make it compatible.)
- iPad (all models released after March 2017)
- iPad Air 2 and third generation
- iPad Mini 4 and fifth generation
- iPod Touch (6th generation)
View the training video here:
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email email@example.com
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.