Lightline Pesola Balance - 50 g
Product code: 12704
The classic spring balance, very widely used in ecology, with a well-deserved reputation for accuracy and reliability. Measuring up to 50 g, in 0.5g increments, these balances are suitable for hazel dormice, bats and other very small species.
Suitable for extended use in the field, Pesola balances are easy to read from any angle thanks to their tranparent tube. Supplied with a carry case.
- Corrosion free components
- Dust free sealed inner components
- Transparent tube
- Clip for weighing animals in a bag
Available for other weights - see the full Lightline range here.
- In The Field
The 50g Pesola scale is the most common for use with Dormouse work.
View the link below to standing advice species sheet to dormice.
- More Info
- Tare screw with incremental rotation to protect against inadvertent adjustment.
- Tare 15 – 20% of full capacity. New with defined end of range for optimal function.
- New coloured marker ring for precise and clear display. High precision: Maximum deviation ± 0.3% of load.
- Even with attached load inner tube turns without negative influence on tare and display. Friction-free for highest precision.
- Compact and handy design. Provides two long graduations of 100 mm with fine resolution.
- New precision spring made of corrosion free and fatigue resistant alloy. The LightLine scales are impervious to humidity.
- Featuring new transparent tube for panoramic reading. The inner technology is protected against dust and dirt.
- Available in 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 and 1000g capacity.
- Available with varying increments.
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING on orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer. Schwegler products need to be ordered by 11am for next day delivery.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or Interlink, and larger items are sent usingTNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Hacklings.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.