The DUOBELT LED 14 headlamp has a remote battery pack. This feature allows large capacity batteries to be used without affecting comfort on the head. The headlamp has a hybrid light source that can be directed: the first is equipped with LEDs for proximity lighting with ample burn time, and the second uses a halogen bulb for powerful, focused lighting. The user has three constant LED lighting modes available to adapt the light to different situations. Lighting automatically switches to reserve power mode when the batteries become weak.
- durable construction
- waterproof down to -5 meters
- worn under clothing, the remote battery pack protects the batteries from the cold, helping to conserve their energy
Long burn time:
- uses four large capacity batteries (C/LR14)
Two powerful light sources to choose from, depending on the activity :
- halogen light for long-range, focused lighting
- fourteen LEDs for flood beam proximity lighting, with three lighting modes (maximum, optimum, economic)
Constant level of proximity lighting with a long burn time:
- 14 regulated LEDs for a constant level of lighting until the batteries are almost discharged
- automatically switches to reserve power mode when batteries are almost discharged
Comfortable and easy to use:
- remote battery pack reduces the weight worn on the head to 140 g
- adjust able and comfortable elastic headband
- on/off switch can be locked to prevent accident al operation
- light body can be tilted
Space for spare halogen bulb in the light body of the headlamp
- Reference : E76 P
- Made in: FR
- Guarant ee : 3 years
- Color: gray/yellow, black band with gray pattern
- Weight : 550 g
- Weight worn on head : 140 g
- Beam pattern : wide or focused
- Max. light quantity : 67 lumens
- Max. lighting distance : 100 m
- Max. battery life : 430 h
- Constant lighting : yes
- Number of batteries : 4
- Battery type (included) : C/LR14
- Watertightness : IP X8 (waterproof down to -5 meters)
- Spare halogen bulb included
- Certification(s) : CE
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING for online orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
Important Information About Backorders
At Wildcare there are times when items are only available on a backorder basis, either due to high demand or if the item is a special order item. We refer to these as ‘backorder items.
Backorder items are clearly listed on our website as ‘Order To Reserve Stock (Backorder)’. Items that are in stock and ready to be shipped immediately are listed as ‘In Stock’.
When you place an order for a back order item or an order that includes back order items, a member of our team will be in contact within 48 hours of your order to confirm the lead time for delivery. For any queries before then, please call us on: 01451 833 181
We cannot guarantee that a backordered item will come back into stock or be delivered for a specific date, however we will always do our best to keep you informed and updated.
If your back order is urgent or required within a specific time frame we suggest to call us on 01451 833 181 so we can keep your requirements in mind throughout the waiting period.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.