The Aurora Black Limited Edition offers a unique viewing experience for all users. Features a patented SiOnyx ultra low-light sensor, as well as being capable of day-time, low-light and night-time observation and having the option of choosing between recording in either colour or the classic greyscale.
The camara has an intuitive switch and dial set-up allowing for quick changes to the different modes and settings which can be helpful when wanting to save time. Designed for a variety of uses whether that is as a camera, monocular/ spotter, NVG or as part of a rifle set-up proving that it is a versatile, multi-purpose night vision device.
Includes an on-board recorder which always for capturing HD photos using a super-fast, adjustable shutter speed of up to 1/8000th of a second and smooth 60fps video. Contains a massive amount of recording options such as image stabilisation, HDR, slo-mo, time-lapse, panoramic view, self-timer, loop mode, burst, etc.
Also, this camera has a compact design and great durability, with an IP67 rating, strong bodyshell, high recoil-resistance and a built-in lens protector. Using the FREE SiOnyx App, users are able to share and live stream footage on their smartphone, as well as being able to operate the device remotely.
- Aurora Black Camera
- Micro USB Charge/Data Cable
- 1x Rechargeable Battery
- QR Picatinny Mount (Aurora Black Limited Edition Only)
- Battery: SX-50 Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life: Up to 2 hours
- Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Recharge Via: USB 2.0 (USB-B)
- Sensor: Ultra Low-Light CMOS
- Lens: 16mm;f/1.4 (night), f/2.0 (twilight), f/5.6(day)
- Focus: Manual & Auto
- Shutter Speed 1.5, 1.0, 1/2, 1/4, 1/7.5, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/120, 1/240, 1/480, 1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000 & 1/8000 second
- Video Frames Per Second: 7.5, 15, 24, 30, 60
- Photo Resolution: 0.9MP
- Photo Files: Jpeg
- Video Resolution: 720p
- Video Files: .MOV
- Viewfinder: Micro OLED Display
- Display Modes: Colour, Greyscale
- Zoom: 3x
- Image Stabilisation: Yes
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Yes
- Scene Control: Night, Twilight & Day
- Diopter Control: Yes
- Gain Control: Yes
- White Balance: Auto
- Storage: Micro SD Class 10 or UHS-1; 4-32GB (not included)
- Connectivity: WiFi, USB 2.0
- Recording Modes: Burst, time-lapse, panoramic, self-timer, loop, slo-mo (via shutter speed), HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Built-In WiFi: Yes
- SiOnyx App: iOS & Android
- Remote Access: Via SiOnyx App (photo & video transfer, live feed, control and alter device settings)
- Audio: Yes
- Date & Time Settings: Yes
- On-Screen Gallery: Yes
- Protection: IP67 (dust-tight, water-resistant: against condensation, droplets, water spray, water jets, immersion up to 3 feet for 30 minutes)
- Shock-Resistance: Tested against 5.56mm & .223 (6000 joules)
- Dimensions: 118.55 x 63.2 x 52.5 mm
- Weight: <227g (<8 oz)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 40℃ at 90% humidity
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING for online orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
Important Information About Backorders
At Wildcare there are times when items are only available on a backorder basis, either due to high demand or if the item is a special order item. We refer to these as ‘backorder items.
Backorder items are clearly listed on our website as ‘Order To Reserve Stock (Backorder)’. Items that are in stock and ready to be shipped immediately are listed as ‘In Stock’.
When you place an order for a back order item or an order that includes back order items, a member of our team will be in contact within 48 hours of your order to confirm the lead time for delivery. For any queries before then, please call us on: 01451 833 181
We cannot guarantee that a backordered item will come back into stock or be delivered for a specific date, however we will always do our best to keep you informed and updated.
If your back order is urgent or required within a specific time frame we suggest to call us on 01451 833 181 so we can keep your requirements in mind throughout the waiting period.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.