The Song Meter Mini Bat is the smallest, lightest and most affordable static audio recorder on the market. It offers a compact (12.3 x 16.8 x 3.6 cm) and lightweight (290 g) solution for your recordings without compromising on the quality and autonomy. The Mini Song Meter can record up to 30 ten-hour nights with 4 AA batteries or 150 ten-hour a night with optional standard lithium-ion batteries, and it is supplied with the latest generation built-in microphone offering the same quality as the SM4 microphones. The status and the settings of the recorder can be accessed through an app via bluetooth.
- Comparable recording quality to the industry standard Song Meter SM4BAT
- Records in Zero Crossing and/or Full Spectrum
- Change settings and schedule wirelessly via Bluetooth on your mobile device
- Optional microphone attachment allows you to record birds, frogs, and other wildlife during the same deployment when you’re not recording bats
- Automatically sends recorder status to the app via Bluetooth
- Uses your mobile device to set date, time, time zone and location
- Record up to 30 ten-hour nights with 4 AA batteries or 150 ten-hour nights with optional battery lid and standard 18650 lithium-ion batteries
- Plug in an optional acoustic microphone to also use your Mini Bat as an acoustic recorder
- Combine with Kaleidoscope Pro software for help finding species of interest
Included within this bundle:
- Song Meter Mini Bat
- Kingston SDHC Card 32GB Class 10
- Ansmann AA 2650mAh Rechargeable Batteries 4pk
- Masterlock Python™ Cable 8417D
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING for online orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
Important Information About Backorders
At Wildcare there are times when items are only available on a backorder basis, either due to high demand or if the item is a special order item. We refer to these as ‘backorder items.
Backorder items are clearly listed on our website as ‘Order To Reserve Stock (Backorder)’. Items that are in stock and ready to be shipped immediately are listed as ‘In Stock’.
When you place an order for a back order item or an order that includes back order items, a member of our team will be in contact within 48 hours of your order to confirm the lead time for delivery. For any queries before then, please call us on: 01451 833 181
We cannot guarantee that a backordered item will come back into stock or be delivered for a specific date, however we will always do our best to keep you informed and updated.
If your back order is urgent or required within a specific time frame we suggest to call us on 01451 833 181 so we can keep your requirements in mind throughout the waiting period.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.