This photo trap captures 5 megapixel color photos by day and black and white photos at night as well as 10-megapixel videos. 90 s. Five sensors are fully adjustable from 1m50 to 1m50. 15 m and the multi-socket mode allows up to & agrave; 6 images per detection. The "Time lapse" mode allows you to capture images & agrave; regular intervals in order to create a time-lapse video or just monitor a large area. Date, time, temperature, and moon phase can be stamped and imprinted on each photo. The camera has incredible battery life when powered on. by 6 AA alkaline batteries and even more when using the rechargeable lithium battery. The charge of the lithium battery can be maintained. using an optional solar panel. The camera also has a 12V socket and a solar panel socket.
When the SpyPoint Live camera is triggered, a full 5 megapixel image is taken and is stored on the integrated SD / SDHC memory card (not included). At the same time, a low resolution image (160x120 pixel thumbnail) is sent via a selected mobile network to users of the mySpyPoint online account. Depending on the configuration of the camera, an e-mail may be sent. to the owner of the camera, notifying him that this camera has been purchased. triggered. The mySpyPoint account can be accessed through any internet enabled device so that the user can log in using a personal / professional computer or even a smartphone. Once connected at mySpyPoint account, thumbnails of the images can be viewed, selected, and a larger 640x480px image can be retrieved and retrieved. from the camera if necessary.
Although it is sophisticated technology, the SpyPoint LIVE camera is simple to use. use and comes with a full set of instructions. Once the camera setup is complete, the benefits of not having to have it. regularly visit the camera to review the captured images can be fully exploited.
- Photo solution: 5 megapixels
- File format: JPG
- Time lapse: pre-defined intervals of 30sec. 1h
- Multiple shot: up to 6 images by detection
- Timestamp: date, time, temperature and moon phase
- Capture mode: colour during the day, black and white at night
- Video resolution: 640x480 pixels
- File format: MP4
- Sequence length: adjustable from 10 to 10. 90sec
- Sound recording: automatically recorded in video mode
- Memory storage (not included): SD / SDHC card up to; 32 GB (no internal memory)
- integrated display: TFT-LCD 3.5 "
- TV output: composite video (PAL / NTSC)
- Computer output: USB 2.0
- Power source (not included): 8 AA alkaline or lithium batteries / rechargeable lithium battery / external 12V socket / 12V socket for solar panel
- Motion sensor: PIR
- Sensor & agrave; 5 zones for ultimate triggering speed
- Angle of detection: 30 & deg;
- Detection range: adjustable from 5 to 5. 50 feet (1.5 to 15 m)
- Time between each detection: adjustable from 1 to 1; 30min
- Electricity option (when connected to a 12 V DC source): instant tripping time
- Number of LEDs: 48 LEDs
- LED type: infrared LEDs
- Automatic infrared level adjustment
- Optical field of view: 50 & deg;
- Data plan of the mobile network required for the transmission of MMS files or e-mail
- A mySPYPOINT subscription is required to use the mySPYPOINT services
- Fully configurable & agrave; remotely via the mySPYPOINT website
- Operating temperature: -20 & deg; C + 50 & deg; C
- Storage temperature: -30 & deg; C + 75 & deg; C
- Delivered; with GSM mobile antenna, installation strap, USB cable, video cable and user manual
- Dimensions: 16 x 21 x 9 cm
- Weight (without batteries): 795g
- Manufacturer: SpyPoint
- Manufacturer number: S-LIVE
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.