This HD-12 is the highest specification camera in the SpyPoint range. It has 46 ‘Black Flash’ infrared LEDs with a 12 megapixel camera for higher image resolution and records HD (720p) video. It has a built-in 3.0” viewing and setup screen and comes with a separate WRL-B Motion Detector able to supplement the range at which the camera is triggered. This camera takes colour pictures by day and black and white by night. The HD-12 has many more great features which can be found under the more info tab.
- HD-12 Camera
- Wireless motion detector (WRL-B)
- Installation strap
- USB cable
- Video cable
- User’s manual
- 12MP still pictures
- HD (720P) Video Recording
- WRL-B to increase detection range
- Black flash LED's
- Sound Recording
- 3" Built in Viewing screen
- Up to 6 images per detection
- Time setting
- Weigth 886g
- Dimensions 110 x 170 x 70mm
Manufacturers 2 year warranty
- 12 Megapixel picture quality
- Built-in 50mm viewing screen
- Very compact (114mm x 173mm x 71mm)
- Removable internal camera for easier handling
- 46 Black Flash infrared LEDs for night time illumination
- The camera can trigger one or more remote IR-Booster infrared lighting devices
- Automatic infrared level adjustment
- HD video recording from 10 to 90 sec. (720p)
- Sound recording
- Built-in speaker
- Adjustable period of operation
- Time-Lapse mode
- Multi-shot mode up to 6 pictures per detection
- Instant trigger time in electricity mode
- Date, time, moon phase and temperature stamp on pictures
- Requires an SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB (not included)
- USB and TV port (NTSC/PAL)
- Adjustable distance detection sensor (1.5 to 15 metres)
- WRL-B Wireless motion detector included for remote triggering of the camera
- The detector requires one 9V alkaline battery or a 12V power supply
- The camera requires 6 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- The camera can be powered by a rechargeable lithium battery pack (not included) and maintain its charge using a solar panel
- 12 volt / Solar panel jacks
- User friendly menu
- Kit includes: WRL-B detector, Straps, USB and video cables
This camera is good for areas where you have fast moving objects in remote places. It allows the camera to stop on standby mode to save power and the monitor will wake the camera up in advance of the object approaching the camera zone which ensures an image will be captured at the right time.
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING for online orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
Important Information About Backorders
At Wildcare there are times when items are only available on a backorder basis, either due to high demand or if the item is a special order item. We refer to these as ‘backorder items.
Backorder items are clearly listed on our website as ‘Order To Reserve Stock (Backorder)’. Items that are in stock and ready to be shipped immediately are listed as ‘In Stock’.
When you place an order for a back order item or an order that includes back order items, a member of our team will be in contact within 48 hours of your order to confirm the lead time for delivery. For any queries before then, please call us on: 01451 833 181
We cannot guarantee that a backordered item will come back into stock or be delivered for a specific date, however we will always do our best to keep you informed and updated.
If your back order is urgent or required within a specific time frame we suggest to call us on 01451 833 181 so we can keep your requirements in mind throughout the waiting period.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.