If you are looking for Titley Scientific's latest static bat detector, then the Anabat Swift is it! This device records in both Full Spectrum and Zero Crossing formats at a sample rate of 500ks/s, for more than 50 nights (in Full Spectrum mode, using AA batteries).
The Anabat Swift is designed so that you can change settings quickly and intuitively on the built-in 2.4" colour LCD touchscreen and saving on two SD cards.
You can choose between Continuous or Night-time recording (pre-programmed), and customise your scheduling with ease, with the Automatic Night Mode Scheduling function. A range of microphones and extension cables are available to suit your needs.
Features and Specifications:
- Omnidirectional and directional ultrasonic, & omnidirectional acoustic microphone options
- Range of ultrasonic (up to 500ks/s) & acoustic sampling rates
- Built-in GPS with GPS transect mode; time zone detected automatically via GPS
- Automatic Night Mode Scheduling
- Microphone and extension cables compatible with Anabat Express
- External Dimensions (mm): 182 x 119 x 43
- Weight (g; without batteries): 400
- Power Requirements: 4 or 8 AA batteries 12V external power
- Battery Life (Full Spectrum): Approx 53 nights*
- Battery Life (Zero Crossing): Approx 90 nights*
- Memory: 2 x SD cards (up to 512GB per slot)
- Audio Output: Headphone jack for frequency division output
- Frequency Range: Up to 250kHz (depending on microphone)
- Housing: Camouflage, weatherproof and shockproof (IP67)
- GPS (Built-in): Daily GPS fixes, transect mode (GPS fix every second)
- File Output (Full Spectrum): WAV
- File Output (Zero Crossing): Anabat Sequence Files
- Sampling Rates: 500, 320, 192, 44, 32 and 22 ks/s
- Display: 2.4” Colour LCD touchscreen
*Based on 10% bat activity and 10 hours nights using 8 alkaline batteries)
PLEASE NOTE: Batteries and SD card are not included.
Warranty: Detector 2 years, Microphones 1 year
Latest Firmware: Anabat Swift Firmware
Free Local Delivery
We offer a FREE delivery service to all our customers within a 50-mile radius of our store in the Cotswolds.
This free service covers everything we sell, from the largest timber, fencing or cattle handling equipment order; right down to something as simple as a box of nails.
We deliver using our own fleet of trucks with our own drivers, giving us the ability to guarantee a high level of service right through to completion.
Free delivery is within three working days of the order being placed, although in a lot of cases it can be as soon as next day.
If your order is urgent, we recommend you call us to place your order.
If you are outside of our 50-mile radius, then we can still help. If you place your order online, your order will be converted into a quote and a member of our team will call you to confirm shipping times and prices, and if everything is suitable they can take payment over the phone.
Shipping outside our 50 mile area is handled by courier and priced on volumetric data. Please see our shipping FAQ page for more information on distance shipping.
Returnsp>What happens if I want to return the goods I have received, have received the wrong goods, or have received damaged goods?
Whilst every effort to ensure the products received are as you expect, we fully acknowledge that on occasion, this is not always the case.
If you receive the wrong product(s) or your goods are damaged when they are delivered, please let us know as soon as you can by calling us on 01451 833 181 or email email@example.com and we will be more than happy to provide a Returns Number.
Where do I return goods to?
Please return goods to us at:
Eastgate House, Eastgate House
Please remember to put your Returns Number on the parcel; parcels without a Returns Number may be refused. Please call us on 01451 833 181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returns Number.
Your payment will be refunded in full, including basic shipping, once the goods have been returned. However, we may make a deduction from your refund if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling them more than was necessary. The extent to which a customer can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop – for example goods should be unused and in their original, unopened packaging.
For full information on our returns policy, please visit our Returns Page