Wildcare Ltd seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations and maintaining the company’s resilience to environmental risks and impacts.
Our commitment is to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and to integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficiency use of those resources.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities to meet our published objectives and targets.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations incorporating reduction, re-use, and recycling in accordance with the principles of the waste hierarchy.
- Manage our business operations to prevent pollution.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues (such as biodiversity) and energy performance.
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are considered in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes.
- Maintain our certification to ISO 14001, FSC, Achilles and Constructionline through rigours monitoring and reviews.
To meet our commitments, we will:
- Review our environmental policy regularly.
- Monitor external environmental impacts and ensure the companies resilience to the potential risks.
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients.
- Work together with our people, suppliers, and landlords to promote improved environmental performance.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people.
- Engage with stakeholders, including communicating internally and externally our environmental policy and performance on a regular basis.
- Monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually.
- Provide Director oversight and review of environmental policies and performance and allocate resources for their effective direction and implementation.
It is our policy to work with our staff and suppliers to ensure that all waste is disposed of in line with legal and environmental requirements.
Recycling and use of Recycling Materials
To utilise, and promote the use of, recycled materials whenever possible, ensuring that materials are disposed of in an environmentally safe manner at the end of their useful life.
To manage electricity, water, and gas supplies to ensure minimum consumption through energy efficient initiatives. It is our policy to make efficient use of natural light within our building and to conserve energy by adopting an ‘only turn on when using’ approach to equipment.
Wildcare is committed to and ensures the continual improvement and the prevention of pollution and will remain committed to this objective. We are actively taking measures to try and select couriers who can provide carbon neutral shipping.
This environmental policy represents our published position on environmental issues and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.
Eddie Wheatcroft Director
Wildcare Ltd. Company No. 12836997