Welcome to the Wildcare Bat Detector Hire Centre
Hiring bat detectors can save you money and simplify your client charging structure.
Wildcare have a large fleet of SM2BAT+ units for rental, and smaller numbers of many other models. Our service includes delivery and collection from your address, and all units are fully checked by our in-house engineer before each hire period.
What does it cost?
- SM2BAT+ - £ 136+VAT (per unit per week)
- SM4BAT-FS - £200+VAT (per unit per week)*
- Anabat Express - £150+VAT (per unit per week)*
- EM3 (+) - £60+VAT (per unit per week)*
*Extra discounts may apply when hiring 5 or more units for over 5 consecutive weeks. CIEEM members also benefit from a discounted rate.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like a quotation or other information.
What is included?
Our hire units come with standard cables and microphones, delivery and collection. Insurance, SD Cards and batteries are NOT included. All units are fully serviced after each hiure period.
Our most popular units, the SM2BAT+ and SM4BAT-FS hire units include:
- SM2BAT+ detector/SM4BAT-FS detector
- SMX-U1/SMM-U1 microphone
- Extension cable (1m or 3m for SM2BAT+ & 3m for SM4BAT-FS)
- Heavy duty peli case(SM2BAT+ only)
What are the Terms of Hire ?
- The hire period is one week (7 days), and this is also the minimum hire period. Should you need the units for 10 days for example, you would be charged for 2 weeks.
- The units will arrive to your specified delivery address on the Hire Commencement date and a collection will be arranged on the Hire Cease date from the same address, unless otherwise specified.
- We don’t hire the batteries or SD memory cards for security purposes, but these are available for purchase.
- We do not insure the units during the hire period – this is normally covered by your ‘Hired in Plant Insurance’. You will need to confirm to us that you are covered for this.
For further information, full Terms & Conditions of Hire and our latest hire costs please email firstname.lastname@example.org