It’s time to meet the next generation of Wildlife Acoustics’ recorders - the Song Meter Mini 2, Mini Bat 2, and Micro 2! Based on valuable feedback and millions of collective hours in the field, Wildlife Acoustics have adapted and refined the designs of these models to improve your acoustic and ultrasonic wild recording.
Like the originals, the new models will still offer comparable quality to the popular SM4 in a lightweight case and at an affordable price. Configuration will still be accessed through the Song Meter smartphone app, so you won't lose your favourite schedule settings.
Hinged and lockable enclosure
- Don’t lose track of your lid
- Frees up your hands
- Prevents unauthorised access to your recorders
IP67 Weatherproof Housing
- More than just water-resistant!
- The unit can be dropped into a body of water up to a metre deep for 30 minute without water ingress
- Withstands the most rugged terrestrial deployments and elements
- Deploy in a variety of environments without relying on the presence of trees or fences
Improved battery life
- Mini with 8 x AA battery compartment for up to 420 acoustic recording hours, a 2x improvement from it’s predecessor.
- Mini with 6 x Li-ion battery compartment for up to 1040 acoustic recording hours. A separate lid accessory is no longer required!
- Micro with 4 x AA batteries for a 33% longer deployment compared to it’s predecessor
Click the Images Below to Find out More, and Pre-Order for 2024 Q1
Tip: Once you've made your recordings, analyse faster with Kaleidoscope Pro. Sort, label, and identify bird songs, frog calls, and bat identifications from weeks, months, or years of recordings within a few minutes.
Wildcare are proud to be the one of the only authorised service and repair centre in Europe for Wildlife Acoustics’ range of bat recorders and bioacoustics monitoring products.
BCT Survey Guidelines and Wildlife Acoustics recommend servicing and testing your equipment annually. If you are planning to have your bat recorders serviced for the start of the bat season please note we become very busy from January/February onwards.
Take a look at our Service & Repair Centre