High-capacity speciality Li-ion battery, with a low discharge rate, which is suitable for use, during passive surveys, in your Song Meter Mini Acoustic and Song Meter Mini Bat Li-ion Lid Accessory.
-Protective circuitry to avoid overcharging and over-discharging, and the resulting loss in capacity.
-Protected against short circuiting, which can lead to ruptures and combustion.
-Can be charged at partial depletion levels negating memory effects and loss in capacity.
-You should protect the cell when it is not in use in the tough plastic box that is provided.
-This cell is a protected cell and and has a protruding button-top terminal. It is around 2.5mm longer than an unprotected cell. Please check if your device requires a protected or unprotected cell before purchasing.
If you need your device to be serviced or repaired, please ensure that you do not post the batteries with the device due to risk of combustion.
Battery Technology: Li-ion
Dimensions: 68.5 x 18 mm
Pack Size: 1
Battery Top Style: Button Top
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT 18650 BATTERIES
WARRANTY & RETURNS:
• We cannot accept returns of 18650 batteries due to regulatory restrictions on the shipment of hazardous materials. Please DO NOT ship batteries back to us.
• Please inspect your batteries on arrival. If your battery is damaged or defective on arrival (will not take its first charge, or has issues with its first cycle), please LET US KNOW WITHIN 14 DAYS of receiving your order and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
• Failure to either charge batteries, or use of batteries beyond manufacturer's specifications, WILL render you ineligible for ANY warranty.
• Due to the heat-shrink wrap used to wrap batteries, some imperfections, like wrinkles, are considered normal in the manufacturing process and do not impact the function of the battery. If you have any questions about the integrity of the wrap, please email us photos, and discontinue use of the battery. Batteries with tears/holes in the wrap should not be used. If your battery arrives with a tear/hole in the wrap please LET US KNOW WITHIN 14 DAYS of receiving your order and we will work with you to resolve the issue
• Batteries are shipped at a 30% capacity and must be fully charged before use.
LIABILITY and DISPOSAL:
• A purchaser and user of rechargeable batteries should educate themselves on rechargeable batteries, especially as to charging, discharging, assembly and storage. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of rechargeable batteries.
• Properly dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance with local laws and mandates (if you're unsure, contact your local municipality)
STORAGE and SHELF LIFE:
• Batteries have a shelf life that is affected by temperature and state of charge.
• Batteries should be stored at room temperature or cooler.
• Batteries should be stored at the charge level we ship them in
• 18650 Batteries are shipped with no charge. End users will need to charge them with a reputable charger before first use.
• There may be an additional shipping charge. Please discuss with our sales team the most cost-effective way to ship batteries when you place an order.
• Li-ion batteries are considered dangerous goods for shipping purposes. IATA regulations have recently changed, so if you are onward shipping, please ensure you are familiar with the requirements and are appropriately certified if necessary. We recommend you seek advice from your shipping agent.
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING for online orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
Important Information About Backorders
At Wildcare there are times when items are only available on a backorder basis, either due to high demand or if the item is a special order item. We refer to these as ‘backorder items.
Backorder items are clearly listed on our website as ‘Order To Reserve Stock (Backorder)’. Items that are in stock and ready to be shipped immediately are listed as ‘In Stock’.
When you place an order for a back order item or an order that includes back order items, a member of our team will be in contact within 48 hours of your order to confirm the lead time for delivery. For any queries before then, please call us on: 01451 833 181
We cannot guarantee that a backordered item will come back into stock or be delivered for a specific date, however we will always do our best to keep you informed and updated.
If your back order is urgent or required within a specific time frame we suggest to call us on 01451 833 181 so we can keep your requirements in mind throughout the waiting period.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.