Bird scaring rockets. Box of 10 rockets.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE CURRENTLY CANNOT DELIVER THIS PRODUCT OUTSIDE OF OUR 50 MILE FREE DELIVERY RADIUS.
NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
TO BE USED FOR AGRICULTURAL BIRD SCARING ONLY.
THIS IS NOT A FIREWORK
WE WILL ONLY DELIVER THIS PRODUCT TO AN AGRICULTURAL ADDRESS.
Important instructions on how to use SKYBIRD rockets safely
Explosives 1.3G – UN number 0430 – Articles, pyrotechnic for technical purposes. These are potentially dangerous items and must be handled with care, please read the following instructions and follow them carefully. CE NUMBER 1395-P1-0275/2015 – ROCKET (PROPELLED SIGNAL):
- These Skybird rockets should be handled with extreme care – always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when handling and lighting Skybird rockets.
- Skybird rockets are for professional use and only intended for agricultural bird scaring in open fields, and must not be used as fireworks.
- Always use a launch tube or rack to fire rockets. Tubes should not have an inside diameter of more than 50mm. Ensure the tube or rack is angled away from the user, other people, farm animals, trees, buildings and other obstructions. Ensure the tube or rack cannot fall over, and that the rocket is free to rise.
- The motor driving the rocket produces flame and hot gases, so the rocket should be fired away from flammable materials such as dry grass or crops. Angle the launcher towards the birds – the optimum, safe angle is 60° to the ground (DO NOT angle the launcher at less than 45° to the ground). Ensure that there is at least 200m of clear ground in the direction of aim.
- Rockets should be fired one at a time – the use of automatic multiple firing devices is not recommended.
- DO NOT fire rockets in high winds.
- NEVER try to relight a rocket that has failed to launch. If a rocket fails to launch, wait at least 30 minutes, remove rocket from the tube and place head first in a bucket of water for 48hrs. It may then be disposed of in normal refuse. Damaged rockets should be disposed of in a similar manner.
- The rockets are relatively fragile, and should be handled carefully to avoid breakage. It is recommended that the rockets are stored and carried in a robust, closed box.
- NEVER light a rocket that looks damaged, has a broken or cracked stick or a damaged fuse – if in any doubt about a rocket, NEVER light it !
- NEVER hold the rocket when lighting it.
- NEVER dismantle the rocket.
- Always store in a cool dry place, well away from any source of ignition, flammable materials or other hazardous goods. A metal cabinet is ideal. Use within 5 years of purchase.
- Not to be sold to, or used by persons under 18 years of age.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.