Bird scaring rockets. Box of 10 rockets.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE CURRENTLY CANNOT DELIVER THIS PRODUCT OUTSIDE OF OUR 50 MILE FREE DELIVERY RADIUS.
NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE.
TO BE USED FOR AGRICULTURAL BIRD SCARING ONLY.
THIS IS NOT A FIREWORK
WE WILL ONLY DELIVER THIS PRODUCT TO AN AGRICULTURAL ADDRESS.
Important instructions on how to use SKYBIRD rockets safely
Explosives 1.3G – UN number 0430 – Articles, pyrotechnic for technical purposes. These are potentially dangerous items and must be handled with care, please read the following instructions and follow them carefully. CE NUMBER 1395-P1-0275/2015 – ROCKET (PROPELLED SIGNAL):
- These Skybird rockets should be handled with extreme care – always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when handling and lighting Skybird rockets.
- Skybird rockets are for professional use and only intended for agricultural bird scaring in open fields, and must not be used as fireworks.
- Always use a launch tube or rack to fire rockets. Tubes should not have an inside diameter of more than 50mm. Ensure the tube or rack is angled away from the user, other people, farm animals, trees, buildings and other obstructions. Ensure the tube or rack cannot fall over, and that the rocket is free to rise.
- The motor driving the rocket produces flame and hot gases, so the rocket should be fired away from flammable materials such as dry grass or crops. Angle the launcher towards the birds – the optimum, safe angle is 60° to the ground (DO NOT angle the launcher at less than 45° to the ground). Ensure that there is at least 200m of clear ground in the direction of aim.
- Rockets should be fired one at a time – the use of automatic multiple firing devices is not recommended.
- DO NOT fire rockets in high winds.
- NEVER try to relight a rocket that has failed to launch. If a rocket fails to launch, wait at least 30 minutes, remove rocket from the tube and place head first in a bucket of water for 48hrs. It may then be disposed of in normal refuse. Damaged rockets should be disposed of in a similar manner.
- The rockets are relatively fragile, and should be handled carefully to avoid breakage. It is recommended that the rockets are stored and carried in a robust, closed box.
- NEVER light a rocket that looks damaged, has a broken or cracked stick or a damaged fuse – if in any doubt about a rocket, NEVER light it !
- NEVER hold the rocket when lighting it.
- NEVER dismantle the rocket.
- Always store in a cool dry place, well away from any source of ignition, flammable materials or other hazardous goods. A metal cabinet is ideal. Use within 5 years of purchase.
- Not to be sold to, or used by persons under 18 years of age.
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING for online orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
Important Information About Backorders
At Wildcare there are times when items are only available on a backorder basis, either due to high demand or if the item is a special order item. We refer to these as ‘backorder items.
Backorder items are clearly listed on our website as ‘Order To Reserve Stock (Backorder)’. Items that are in stock and ready to be shipped immediately are listed as ‘In Stock’.
When you place an order for a back order item or an order that includes back order items, a member of our team will be in contact within 48 hours of your order to confirm the lead time for delivery. For any queries before then, please call us on: 01451 833 181
We cannot guarantee that a backordered item will come back into stock or be delivered for a specific date, however we will always do our best to keep you informed and updated.
If your back order is urgent or required within a specific time frame we suggest to call us on 01451 833 181 so we can keep your requirements in mind throughout the waiting period.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.