Amphibious Emergence Trap
Product code: 12785
This metre square amphibious emergence trap is a floorless tent with a collecting bottle and collecting head that can be sold along with the trap floating kit. This trap has the same design as the Slam trap so it means that the trap can be left unattended for a long period of time. It can be used on both water and land.
Please note: This product has a lead time of 3-4 weeks
- In The Field
Unlike many of the pitfalls of emergence which must be frequently controlled, the latter may be left unattended for long periods of time.
When it is used on the ground, this trap has enough height to cover the small shrubs and small potted plants. It is recommended to cover the flaps at the base of the trap with mud to ensure that there is no leakage of insects.
The straps are provided with this trap so that it can be secured on sites exposed to wind.
How to Assemble
Amphibious Trap emergence to earth (trap of emergence from the soil)
1. Remove the pocket of the collection "bottle" is zipped on the top of the trap of emergence amphibious.
2. Assemble the poles. Make sure that the segments are well in place in the joints.
3. Push the ends of a pole in the pockets to white diagonal corners of trap of emergence amphibious. Be careful not too bend the pole
4. Attach the brackets around the pole. Take care to maintain a gentle curve on the pole.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 with the second hydrant and the black pockets.
6. Turn the "bottle" of return collection in the zippered pocket above the trap of emergence amphibious.
7. Attach ribbons around the neck and the body of the "bottle" of collection
8. The zipper pocket to lock the "bottle" collection in good position.
- More Info
• Dimensions 110H x 110cmW
• Weight 1.5 kg
Included in the package:
• Support posts 2x (309cm)
• 1 bushing "bottle"
• Bottle of collection 3x (500ml)
• Fasteners x 4
• 1x Carry Bag
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING on orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer. Schwegler products need to be ordered by 11am for next day delivery.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or Interlink, and larger items are sent usingTNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Hacklings.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email email@example.com
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.