With the BATLOGGER WE X you get real-time control of your device allowing you to change settings, view critical full-spectrum data, or download recordings 24/7, from any location. via the BATLOGGER Connect. With this device, you can save costs and minimise the need to climb wind turbines.
This device has been designed for long-term, autonomous use on wind farms. It has either one (WE X1), two (WE X2), or 4 (WE X4) microphones depending on the model. The microphone(s) come with a 5m cable and microphone tester/sensor, and one integrated mounting bracket for fixing to the gondola of a wind turbine. An air pressure monitor and humidity sensor provide additional information.
- Record bats in wind turbines
- Microphone test and additional sensors
- Remote connection with BATLOGGER Connect
- Versatile alarms
- Up to 4 microphones - with a cable length of up to 100m
- Data-rich reporting
- Direct access to your device
- Remote monitoring, configuration, and data synchronisation
- Find problems immediately and ensure your devices are recording properly
- Transfer raw data to your computer, whenever and wherever
- Three annual subscription packages are available:
- Bronze - Settings and alarms enabled. No data transmission. No cloud storage.
- Silver - Settings, Alarms, Statistics, and access to recordings enabled. 1GB/month LTE data transfer. 2GB cloud storage.
- Gold - Settings, Alarms, Statistics, and access to recordings enabled. 5GB/month LTE data transfer. 10GB cloud storage.
Field of application: Wind turbine monitoring
Dimensions (mm): 250 x 200 x 100
Weight (kg): 2.04
Protection class: IP30
Operating temperature (°C): 0 - 45
Charging temperature (°C): 0 - 40
Operating humidity (%RH): 10 - 90 (non-condensing)
Power supply: 100-240 VAC, (12 VDC 30W)
Display: Status LEDs
Trigger function: yes
Scheduler: yes, adjustable, with sunset/sunrise times
Storage: Internal hard disk: c. 100 GB
Cellular radio: 4G LTE (Europe/APAC or N. America)
- Type of microphone: BATLOGGER X Microphone
- Number of microphones: 1, 2, 4
- Automatic microphone test: yes
Acoustic signal processing: Real-time 16bit-full spectrum
Sensitivity range (kHz): 10–150
- BATLOGGER Connect - Web interface
- SD/SDHC/SDXC cards (SD 2.0)
- Maximum capacity compatible: 128 GB
- Format: FAT32
- External hard disk via USB port
- Format: FAT32 or ext4
- USB stick formatted via USB port
- Format: FAT32 or ext4
- Temperature: yes
- Relative humidity: 0-100% RH ±3% RH (max), 0–80% RH
- Air pressure: 500 hPa-1100 hPa ±0.5 hPa (-10-50°C)
The BATLOGGER WE X1 comes with: 1x microphone; 1x sensor (microphone test, air pressure, humidity); 1x waterproof Y-cable 5m; 1x Round mounting bracket for gondola mounting.
The BATLOGGER WE X2 comes with: 2x microphone; 2x sensor (microphone test, air pressure, humidity); 2x waterproof Y-cable 5m; 1x Round mounting bracket for gondola mounting; 1x Mounting bracket without LTE for second microphone/sensor.
Please note that the estimated delivery is 4-5 days.
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING for online orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
Important Information About Backorders
At Wildcare there are times when items are only available on a backorder basis, either due to high demand or if the item is a special order item. We refer to these as ‘backorder items.
Backorder items are clearly listed on our website as ‘Order To Reserve Stock (Backorder)’. Items that are in stock and ready to be shipped immediately are listed as ‘In Stock’.
When you place an order for a back order item or an order that includes back order items, a member of our team will be in contact within 48 hours of your order to confirm the lead time for delivery. For any queries before then, please call us on: 01451 833 181
We cannot guarantee that a backordered item will come back into stock or be delivered for a specific date, however we will always do our best to keep you informed and updated.
If your back order is urgent or required within a specific time frame we suggest to call us on 01451 833 181 so we can keep your requirements in mind throughout the waiting period.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.