Seascope 660A Video Endoscope
Product code: 18027
Robust video endoscope with a 10mm shaft suitable for those small nooks and crannies frequently used by bats. Fully submersible, making it also ideal for viewing pond life etc.
Date-stamped still images and videos can be viewed on the 86mm LCD display and recorded on to a micro-SD card (included). Other features include adjustable led light, 3.2X zoom and 180º flip. IP67 waterproof rating. Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included).
- Protective carry case
- USB jack
- Cable for PC connection
- 2GB Micro-SD card
- Three extra probe tips (mirror, hook and magnet pickup tool).
- Close-focus camera-tipped probe with adjustable LED lighting
- 10mm x 1000mm probe
- Flexible-obedient probe retains its shape
- Waterproof to 1m depth
- Robust construction
- 86mm LCD display
- Still images and Video can be stored to Micro-SD
- Mini-USB jack and auto power off function
- 500g weight including carry case
- More Info
- Field of view: 54º
- Depth of field: 15 to 150mm
- Illumination: 2 white leds
- Sensor Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Sensor Sensitivity: 1.8v/lux-sec
- Display Resolution: 320x240 pixels
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 113ºF (0-45º C)
- Power Consumption: 400mA max @ 6VDC Weight: 500g
- Power Source: 4 x AA batteries (not supplied)
- Video Out Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
- Video Out Format: NTSC (DCS600), NTSC or PAL (DCS660)
- Video Cable Length: 59 in. (1.5m)
- Probe and All Accessories:1.1 lb. (500g)
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer. Schwegler products need to be ordered by 11am for next day delivery.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or Interlink, and larger items are sent usingTNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Hacklings.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.