The MH-C808M is designed for AA / AAA / C / D batteries NIMH or NiCD with fast charging current. It has an easy-to-read LCD screen with white backlight showing the state of charge of each battery in the charger.
- Charging time for a battery of 11 000 mAh D is about 5 hours
- Capacity Recharges AA / AAA batteries in one hour and C / D batteries in 1 to 5 hours regardless of the number of batteries
- DIN Power connector
- 2 charging modes:
- Soft offers the greatest autonomy and 100% compatibility with older and lower capacity batteries. Low temperature charging algorithm.
- Rapid The low charging temperature maximizes battery life and performance.
- Integrated with a high-speed battery conditioner that will automatically charge, discharge and charge the batteries.
- Includes a heavy duty switching AC power supply. The 100-240V 50/60Hz universal adapter employs a rugged DIN connector for reliable contact.Batteries not included. Picture for illustration purposes only.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email email@example.com
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.