Compact, very powerful and rechargeable headlamp featuring REACTIVE LIGHTING® technology. 900 lumens.
With its 900-lumen brightness and total weight of only 100 g, SWIFT® RL is the most powerful of the Petzl compact headlamps. With its REACTIVE LIGHTING® technology, a sensor analyzes the ambient light and automatically adjusts brightness to user requirements. The headband is reflective for night visibility. Its two-part construction provides excellent stability in dynamic and intense activities such as mountaineering, trail running and skiing. SWIFT® RL is intuitive, with a single button for easy control of all lamp functions.
Very bright and lightweight: 900 lumens for a weight of only 100 g
Optimized comfort and burn time:
- longer burn time, greater visual comfort and less manual operation with REACTIVE LIGHTING® mode, which allows the light sensor to automatically adjust brightness and beam pattern, optimizing battery usage
- visual comfort thanks to the mixed beam providing high-performance lighting for outdoor activities: proximity vision, movement and distance vision
- comfortable fit, thanks to the ergonomic adjustable headband with two-part construction (Petzl patent) for optimal stability during dynamic activities
- reflective headband for night visibility
- Lithium-Ion 2350 mAh battery, rechargeable via the type B micro USB port, with battery charge indicator
Intuitive and convenient to use:
- ease of use, with a single button providing control of all functions: ON/OFF, lighting modes, brightness and locking
- choice of two lighting modes, selected with a long hold: REACTIVE LIGHTING® or STANDARD LIGHTING
- LOCK function to avoid accidentally turning on the lamp during transit or storage, or to lock lighting settings during your activity
- five-level gauge for precise monitoring of the battery charge level
- headlamp can be tilted upward to see ahead when worn around the neck.
- detachable, washable headband
- colour: Black
Guarantee lamp: 5 years, rechargeable battery: 2 years (or 300 charging cycles)
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING for online orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
Important Information About Backorders
At Wildcare there are times when items are only available on a backorder basis, either due to high demand or if the item is a special order item. We refer to these as ‘backorder items.
Backorder items are clearly listed on our website as ‘Order To Reserve Stock (Backorder)’. Items that are in stock and ready to be shipped immediately are listed as ‘In Stock’.
When you place an order for a back order item or an order that includes back order items, a member of our team will be in contact within 48 hours of your order to confirm the lead time for delivery. For any queries before then, please call us on: 01451 833 181
We cannot guarantee that a backordered item will come back into stock or be delivered for a specific date, however we will always do our best to keep you informed and updated.
If your back order is urgent or required within a specific time frame we suggest to call us on 01451 833 181 so we can keep your requirements in mind throughout the waiting period.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.