Most trail cameras use only one image sensor to capture images 24 hours a day. So you settle for daytime images that are less sharp and rich, and nighttime images that lack consistent illumination and range. CORE™ Dual Sensor (DS) Technology gives you two image sensors—one optimized for more sharp and rich images during the day and another optimized for images with consistent and further illumination at night.
The SD card slot and menu settings can be easily accessed thanks to the front access panel.
- 30 Megapixels - Optimized for sharper, richer daytime images.
- High Quality Images Day or Night - Dual Sensors (DS) for sharper, richer daytime images and higher contrast, more detailed images at night.
- 80 ft. Night Range - High contrast nighttime images with no washout.
- Weatherproof - Rugged design built to withstand the heat and cold.
- No Glow - Nearly invisible to the human eye, no light emitted while capturing photos and video making it great for wildlife and security uses.
- 80 ft night range
- 0.2 second trigger speed for still images
- 0.4 second trigger speed for videos
- < 0.8 second recovery rate
- In-camera color review LCD
- 5 images per triggered event
- Sensitivity adjustable
- Multi-flash mode
- 1080p at 60 fps video with audio
- 1 year battery life with lithuim batteries
- Removable Battery Tray
- Two-year limited warranty
The camera is supplied with a strap and a Quick Start Guide
- Model number: 119977C
- Image resolution: 30MP
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (60FPS)
- Trigger speed: 0.2s (still images only)
- Recovery speed: 0.6s
- PIR sensor: Low/Medium/High/Auto
- LCD display: LCD black and white text screen
- Date / time / temperature / moon phase stamp: Yes
- GPS geotag: Yes
- Field scan 2x: Yes
- Audio record: Yes
- Hybrid capture: Yes
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Power supply: AA x 6
- SD card capacity: 32GB
- Colour: Brown
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING for online orders over £75 to the UK mainland (under 20kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 2.30pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £7.92 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
Important Information About Backorders
At Wildcare there are times when items are only available on a backorder basis, either due to high demand or if the item is a special order item. We refer to these as ‘backorder items.
Backorder items are clearly listed on our website as ‘Order To Reserve Stock (Backorder)’. Items that are in stock and ready to be shipped immediately are listed as ‘In Stock’.
When you place an order for a back order item or an order that includes back order items, a member of our team will be in contact within 48 hours of your order to confirm the lead time for delivery. For any queries before then, please call us on: 01451 833 181
We cannot guarantee that a backordered item will come back into stock or be delivered for a specific date, however we will always do our best to keep you informed and updated.
If your back order is urgent or required within a specific time frame we suggest to call us on 01451 833 181 so we can keep your requirements in mind throughout the waiting period.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.