Acoustic analysis at your finger tips! The Anabat Insight Software, from Titley Scientific, will revolutionise the way that you analyse full spectrum and zero crossing bat calls.
Those familiar with AnalookW, will comfortably navigate this intuitive program due to its feature set. As well as new and improved features to streamline how you collect, analyse and report your bat call data, Anabat Insight allows you to:
Anabat Insight is capable of supporting Auto-ID algorithms from third parties & comes supplied with the open source BatClassify project.
Features and Specifications:
- Operating System: Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Supported File Types: .wav, .zc, .zca & #sequence files
- Graph Types: Full Spectrum, Zero Crossing, Oscillogram, Slope, Power and Cycles
- Graphing Display: Customisable; open multiple files and adjust their window size, compare spectrograms side-by-side
- Audio Mode: Time Expansion, Pitch Shift, Frequency Division, Heterodyne, Comb Filter
- Metadata: Supports GUANO metadata, can apply custom metadata to files and utilise them in reports
- Metrics: Calculates a range of zero crossing measurements at a pass and pulse level, including; Fc, Sc, Dur, Fmax, Fmin, Fmean, TBC, Fk, Tk, Quality, S1 and Tc
- File Navigation: Can browse thought all the files in the project panel, open multiple files at once, and group files by time, detector, species, and folders etc
- Reports: Generate reports for metrics, species counts, metadata extracts and traditional disperse reports
- Plugin Support: Capable of supporting Auto-ID algorithms from third parties, comes installed with the open source BatClassify project
System Requirements (Minimum - ZC only analysis):
System Requirements (Recommended - full spectrum analysis):
Full version vs free version
Purchasing this software licence will activate the full version of Anabat Insight on one computer. The full version of Anabat Insight will open any file, from any detector.
A FREE version of Anabat Insight is available for customers with current Anabat detectors. The free version will only open signed files created by the Anabat Walkabout, Anabat Swift, Anabat Scout and Anabat Express files after the firmware update released in 2018.
Download your free Anabat Insight HERE and get started today.
Visit Titley’s YouTube channel HERE for video tutorials.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.