Elekon's BATLOGGER C is a sophisticated full-spectrum static bat recorder with a built-in GSM module, which allows the user to receive email and/or SMS messages about the status of the device and its recordings. Users receive a daily status report, notification of low battery or nearly full SD card, and an alarm message if the unit is moved.
The BATLOGGER C has been specially developed for long term studies in extreme field conditions. All components are waterproof and dustproof, and it is integrated into a case with a carry handle. The unit is lightweight (1.5-1.8kg depending on battery options).
Optimised to preserve power, the BATLOGGER C comes with one Li-ion battery pack giving up to 50 hours of recording time. A second Li-ion battery pack can be installed to give up to 100 hours recording time. The unit can also operate directly from a 230V power supply, 12V or 24V battery, or a solar panel (a charge controller is integrated into the unit).
Using Elekon's highly sensitive FG Black microphone, the BATLOGGER C records ultrasonic calls from 10 – 150 kHz in real time, full spectrum. Open source .WAV files are stored on an SD card, and can be analysed with Elekon's free BatExplorer software, as well as other popular programmes. The following meta data are assigned to each recording: location (GPS co-ordinates), track (via GPS), temperature, date and time, and recording parameters.
Recording parameters are fully configurable: scheduled recordings, continuous recording, instant recording and different triggers (for call detection) can be adjusted. Creating and customizing the BATLOGGER C settings on the computer (Windows and Mac) is simple to do with Elekon's BATPARS Editor Software (included).
A wide range of accessories is available, includng additinal batteries, solar panels, mic cables, GSM antenna extension, locks, and mic mounts. Please contact us for details.
The BATLOGGER C comes with:
• 1 SD-Card 16GB
• 1 Microphone FG black (not covered under warranty)
• 1 Microphone cable 2m
• 1 Battery 7.2V, 6900mAh
• 1 Power supply 24V, 24W
• BATPARS Editor Software (Windows/Mac)
• BatExplorer Software (Windows) / BatScope Software (Mac)
- Integrated GSM connectivity for remote status checks
- Integrated GPS
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP67
- Rechargable batteries up to 100 hours recording time
- Range of other power options
- Built into a waterproof case with carry handle
- Lightweight (1.5 – 1.8 kg)
- Highly sensitive FG Black microphone
- Dimensions: 224 x 191 x 99 mm
- Weight: 1.55 kg (1 battery)
- Protection rating: Fully waterproof to IP67 (except microphone capsule)
- Power: One or two 7.2V, 6900mAh Li-ion battery pack
- Operating time about 5 nights a 10h, per battery pack power supply, photovoltaic module (optional)
- Frequency range: 10 – 150 kHz,
- Sampling rate: 312.5 kHz, 16 Bit
- Data storage: SD/SDHC/SDXC-Card max. 256GB
- Audio out: 3.5 mm headphones jack
- GSM/SMS/Email: Integrated GSM/GPRS module Quadband (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- GNS / Location: Integrated GPS/GLONASS receiver
- File formats: *.wav, *.xml, *.kml, *.log
- Recording duration: 0 - 53.5 s, pre- and post-trigger adjustable
- Playback: heterodyne (incl. live-monitoring), time expansion (pitch 1 - 20)
Sunday morning at 9:00 clock. Breakfast with the family. Do you really want to know if your devices have made recordings at the site? If not, then let yourself be sending this information via email. So you can also easily forward them.
However, if the BATLOGGER C unexpectedly runs out of power or the box is moved, you can still send an SMS.
- SMS and/or e-mail are available
- Daily status report
- Notification if SD card is nearly full or nearly empty battery
- Alarm message on movement of BATLOGGER C
- External connection of the GSM antenna for improving the quality of reception
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email email@example.com
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.