The Batlogger M allows ultrasonic calls to be recorded in high audio quality, unaltered, real-time and 16-bit. Full spectrum retains the harmonics and amplitudes of each call. To enhance the experience even further we recommend purchasing a pair of our Sennheiser headphones (coming soon) to monitor the calls live in heterodyne.
Another important and useful feature is the built-in GPS receiver. Every recording can be referenced by the coordinates of its position which gives valuable information for transect surveys or more sophisticated set-ups with several recording devices. Additionally, the temperature at the time of recording is also logged.
The unit is powered by internal, rechargeable batteries giving several nights worth of recording. Also it can also be attached to an external power unit for passive surveying up to 153 hrs.
Each Batlogger comes with a free analysis software. The software for Windows users is called BatExplorer, which requires Windows Media Player version 11 or above. The software for Mac users is called BatScope requires OS X 10.6 and 1 or higher, with (preferably 2) GB RAM.
The Batlogger M comes with a 2 year warranty (excludes microphone).
The Batlogger M comes with the following accessories:
- Tough padded carrying case
- 16GB SDHC-car
- Charger, (this device is made in Switzerland, so please note that this charger has a type C Europlug (CEE 7/16) power plug)
- Set of Sennheiser headphones.
- Strong Box -For those who want longer autonomous observations and protection against elements, a separate set of batteries in "The Strongbox" (weather proof case)
- Standard ultrasonic microphone
- Ultrasonic microphone with FG element
- 100m extension kit (green)
- 2m extension kit (black)
- Intelligent recording schedule, e.g. sunset to sunris
- Recording trigger adjustable in-depth, different algorithms can be selected according to the recording situation
- Monitoring function (heterodyne) optional manually adjustable
- Location and movement information such as direction and speed, or distance to a particular location displayed
- Power saving features for etxra long running times
- Microphone easily changeable
- Can also be used as an ultrasonic player e.g. for test and demonstration purposes or as an acoustic bat lure
- 2 year warranty
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or DPD, and larger items are sent using TNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Pallex.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email email@example.com
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.