Vincent Pro Bat Box
Product code: 10651
The Vincent Bat Box, made from the tried and tested design by the Vincent Wildlife Trust.
The Vincent Wildlife Trust has been pioneering mammal conservation for 40 years. It manages 40 priority bat roosts many of international significance delivers conservation education and monitoring.
- Designed by one of the UK’s leading bat researchers
- Highly effective bat box proven with at least 7 species: Barbastelle, Leisler’s, Common pipistrelle, Soprano pipistrelle, Brown long-eared, Natterer’s and Whiskered (confirmed) and possibly Brandt’s.
- Comparative trials show excellent performance and occupancy rates
- 3 vertical chambers with varying size options for different species & different temperature zones
- Rough landing surface with access ladder
- Reduced cleaning requirements as dropping fall to ground
- Dark roof / front elevation to absorb heat
- Sturdy durable FSC timber with recycled plastic chamber top
Dimensions: 72 x 18 x 23.5 cm.
Fixings are not supplied. You can purchase aluminium nails separately, please use product code 16146.
- More Info
We now offer FREE UK SHIPPING on orders over £30 to the UK mainland (under 30kg), including service & repair items. For information on qualifying requirements for free shipping, please see our delivery page.
We aim for next working day delivery on all UK mainland orders received before 3.00pm. Where products need to be made to order or are not a regular stock item, or during busy times of year, despatch times may be longer. Schwegler products need to be ordered by 11am for next day delivery.
If your order is urgent please call us on 01451 833 181. There is usually an additional charge for timed delivery.
We will always use a reputable courier company and require a signature on delivery. Smaller items are usually shipped using Royal Mail or Interlink, and larger items are sent usingTNT or Tuffnells. Palletised deliveries are with Hacklings.
We will email you shipping confirmation after your order has been despatched. Where available, you will also receive tracking notification by email or text. If you need to track your parcel urgently then please contact us.
We can deliver to anywhere in the world, but you may need to contact us for a quote.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping then UK mainland delivery starts at £6.67 ex VAT, while Highlands and Islands delivery starts at £12.50. You can calculate shipping costs using the basket.
If you receive damaged items or the wrong goods, please let us know straight away so that we can arrange for them to be returned to us and replaced as quickly as possible.
You will need to obtain a Returns Number - please call us on 01451 833181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return goods, WITH THE RETURNS NUMBER MARKED ON THE PARCEL to: Wildcare, Eastgate House, Moreton Road, Longborough, GL56 0QJ
We may ask for a photograph any damaged items before we agree to replace them.